[IPython-User] connecting to remote kernel in 0.11

neil rabinowitz neil.rabinowitz@merton.ox.ac...
Thu Aug 4 15:48:50 CDT 2011

hello

firstly, much credit is due to all who have contributed to the 0.11 release.
i've been migrating the last couple of days, and i'm impressed with all
you've done.

i'm trying to have a play around with the client/kernel architecture. in
particular, i usually run instances of python on my lab server, which i
access remotely via ssh (e.g. from elsewhere in the lab or at home). i'm
wondering what is the standard protocol for securely connecting a qt console
client to a remote kernel -- i can't seem to find appropriate documentation.
could someone please point me in the appropriate direction?

best
neil