[IPython-User] Changing qtconsole options once it's running

MinRK benjaminrk@gmail....
Thu Aug 4 16:05:17 CDT 2011

This all stems from the fact that the qtconsole is a Widget, not an
Application.  Wrapping the widget in a real application would mean adding
menus, buttons, etc. that could access the configuration.

-MinRK