[IPython-User] Question about vim-ipython

Jorge Scandaliaris jorgesmbox-ml@yahoo...
Thu Aug 4 21:57:04 CDT 2011

Hi,
Continuing with the exploration of 0.11, and being  a long time vim
user, I watched the demo videos and went through the readme of
vim-ipython. It certainly looks nice! Congratulations to Paul Ivanov,
and to the people behind IPython 0.11 too!

Now, the C-S mapping isn't woirking here, nether in normal or insert
modes. If I, however, type

:python run_this_line()

then it behaves as advertized. I tried starting vim without plugins and
without any vimrc, but it does the same thing. What could be the problem
or how can I debug it?

Regards,

Jorges