[IPython-User] Question about vim-ipython

Paul Ivanov pivanov314@gmail....
Thu Aug 4 23:48:58 CDT 2011

Jorge Scandaliaris, on 2011-08-04 23:57,  wrote:
> Now, the C-S mapping isn't woirking here, nether in normal or insert
> modes. If I, however, type
>
> :python run_this_line()
>
> then it behaves as advertized. I tried starting vim without plugins and
> without any vimrc, but it does the same thing. What could be the problem
> or how can I debug it?

Hi Jorge,

glad you like it, the IPython guys certainly made all of this
awesomeness possible, so big kudos to them!

Are you running within screen by chance?

I have this line in my .bashrc

# http://munkymorgy.blogspot.com/2008/07/screen-ctrl-s-bug.html
stty stop undef #To unmap ctrl-s

also, does it work in gvim?

best,
--
Paul Ivanov
314 address only used for lists,  off-list direct email at: