[IPython-User] Question about vim-ipython

Jorge Scandaliaris jorgesmbox-ml@yahoo...
Fri Aug 5 07:59:01 CDT 2011

Paul Ivanov <pivanov314 <at> gmail.com> writes:

> Hi Jorge,
>
> glad you like it, the IPython guys certainly made all of this
> awesomeness possible, so big kudos to them!
>
> Are you running within screen by chance?
>
> I have this line in my .bashrc
>
> # http://munkymorgy.blogspot.com/2008/07/screen-ctrl-s-bug.html
> stty stop undef #To unmap ctrl-s

You were spot on, I am using screen and your suggestion solves the problem.

> also, does it work in gvim?

I don't usually use gvim, but I did a quick test and it seems to work also there.

I still haven't played with all the features, but from now on I'll use it
regularly so I'll report back on any issues I find.

Regards,

Jorges