[IPython-User] ipcontroller/engine vs ipcluster and ssh

Ben Edwards bedwards@cs.unm....
Fri Aug 5 17:16:52 CDT 2011

I got it figured out and for posterity, I thought I should post the answer.

When running ipengine --profile=ssh, it finds the correct
ipcontroller-engine.json file, however, when run through ipcluster it does
not. So I simply had to specify its location in
c.SSHEngineSetLauncher.engine_args, and everything works hunky dory.

Ben