[IPython-User] hsplit or vsplit?

Aaron Meurer asmeurer@gmail....
Fri Aug 5 18:27:14 CDT 2011

Speaking of Google, they just added a lab to Gmail that lets you add a
three-pane view for email.  They allow both vertical split and
horizontal split.  "Horizontal split" puts the items on top of each
other, and "Vertical split" puts them side to side (i.e., the opposite
of IPython).

See http://gmailblog.blogspot.com/2011/08/new-in-labs-preview-pane.html

Also, if you use Gmail, you should check this out.  It's somewhat awesome.

Aaron Meurer