[IPython-User] connecting to remote kernel in 0.11

Thomas Kluyver takowl@gmail....
Mon Aug 8 06:11:35 CDT 2011

On 8 August 2011 11:21, Aaron Meurer <asmeurer@gmail.com> wrote:

> Why don't you guys just use a wiki that supports rst?

We had a fairly long discussion over wikis. We were using moin before, but
some of us didn't like the appearance of it, and we'd had trouble with spam
a while ago. We also considered github wikis, but we didn't want the pages
enclosed in Github's UI. Mediawiki was easy to set up, and has plenty of
actively maintained extensions. Not perfect, but good enough.

Thomas