[IPython-User] connecting to remote kernel in 0.11

neil rabinowitz neil.rabinowitz@merton.ox.ac...
Mon Aug 8 06:47:06 CDT 2011

ok, it's on the wiki now:
<http://wiki.ipython.org/Cookbook/Connecting_to_a_remote_kernel_via_ssh>

i've made it all rst, but this means that the wiki doesn't pick up on
headings etc.

minrk: is your commit relevant to my use case? if so, do i do anything
differently now?