[IPython-User] qtconsole crashed on EPD 7.1 MacOS 10.6

William Herschel billherschel@yahoo....
Mon Aug 8 19:13:08 CDT 2011

Hi Folks,

I'm running ipython with the qtconsole under EPD 7.1 on macos 10.6.8. Thanks to everyone who put forth the hard work to make the qtconsole, it's been a joy to use so far and it makes my work quite a bit easier.

Unfortunately, I've experienced a number of crashes of the qtconsole. The terminal window I launch ipython from usually just says "Bus error", but a MacOS Crash Reporter log is generated (I've got 12).
If these logs are useful is it more appropriate to post them here, or on the issue tracker? To add to the issue tracker, is it necessary to register with github?

Thanks,

Bill