[IPython-User] Adding directory to sys.path at startup in qtconsole.

MinRK benjaminrk@gmail....
Wed Aug 10 12:39:23 CDT 2011

In general, when you aren't configuring IPython you can just execute
commands.  Just add the lines:

import sys
sys.path.append(whatever)

to ipython_config.py, and you should be set.

No need to use exec_lines unless you need to affect the initialized
InteractiveShell or the user namespace.

-MinRK