[IPython-User] Errors in ipython 0.11 using python 3.2.1

Maarten Derickx m.derickx.student@gmail....
Thu Aug 11 10:48:00 CDT 2011

I only added things to my path not removed from it.

The files end up in:

/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.2/bin/

which is not in the path.
(they offcourse also end up in
$PATH_TO_DOWNLOADED_IPYHTON_FOLDER/build/scripts-3.2)

This is different compared to where easy_install ipython put the
executables (this is how I installed ipython for 2.6)

md$ which ipython
/usr/local/bin/ipython