[IPython-User] Errors in ipython 0.11 using python 3.2.1

Aaron Meurer asmeurer@gmail....
Thu Aug 11 12:11:37 CDT 2011

When you installed Python 3, did you choose the option to update your
shell profile in the installer?  This is not done by default with
Python 3, as it is assumed that most people want Python 2 to remain
the default (this was part of the "Customize" part of the Mac OS X
installer).  I'm guessing you didn't as you said that
/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.2/bin isn't in your
PATH.  As such, you need to add
/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.2/bin to your PATH by
hand (as noted in the installer).

Aaron Meurer