[IPython-User] Putting a kernel inside a GUI (WX or Qt) application so you can run external Qt consoles against it.

Fernando Perez fperez.net@gmail....
Thu Aug 11 14:32:55 CDT 2011

Hi Pierre,

On Thu, Aug 11, 2011 at 11:09 AM, Pierre Raybaut
<pierre.raybaut@gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks of your answer.
> I was just trying the stable v0.11 release.

Glad to hear it's working now.  Needless to say, we'd love to see
better integration with spyder, so please don't hesitate to ping us
about things you may need.  In particular, I can easily imagine that
spyder could require extensions to our messaging protocol that we
haven't yet considered.  If you are going to be at Euroscipy at the
end of the month, that would be a perfect time to chat about
ipython/spyder integration.  For reference, here's the info on who
will be available when: http://wiki.ipython.org/EuroSciPy2011