[IPython-User] Readline in iPython 0.11 while debugging

Aaron Meurer asmeurer@gmail....
Tue Aug 16 14:31:41 CDT 2011

As Min pointed out to me earlier on this same list, there is no
readline in the qtconsole.  All "readline" commands are emulated.
Therefore, likely this is something that is just not implemented yet
(I've noticed several readline features even outside the debugger that
are like this).

Aaron Meurer