[IPython-User] Problem rendering sympy Matrix in qtconsole --profile =sympy

Thomas Kluyver takowl@gmail....
Fri Aug 19 10:56:30 CDT 2011

On 19 August 2011 16:13, reckoner <reckoner@gmail.com> wrote:

> And I think we have come to the conclusion that it is a font problem.
> Note that I am  on Windows XP and I have been trying to use fonts other
> than the default consolas to see if this problem will go away by
> changing the font, but I'm not sure which font to use or even how to
> change font correctly. I am currently just randomly trying fonts in the
> ipython_qtconsole_config.py.

It is down to fonts. Here's a list of fonts with the ⎤ character in (top of
right square bracket):

http://www.fileformat.info/info/unicode/char/23a4/fontsupport.htm

Thomas