[IPython-User] Problem rendering sympy Matrix in qtconsole --profile =sympy

Aaron Meurer asmeurer@gmail....
Fri Aug 19 16:23:43 CDT 2011

As I mentioned on the SymPy list, the font DejaVu Sans Mono has this
character, and I would highly recommend it for unicode pretty printing
with SymPy.  For example, it's the only fon't I've found that prints
the integral extension character used to pretty print large integral
signs with unicode without any gaps.

And by the way, perhaps there is a Windows program that will tell you
what all fonts installed on your system have a particular character?

Aaron Meurer