[IPython-User] Problem rendering sympy Matrix in qtconsole --profile =sympy

reckoner reckoner@gmail....
Fri Aug 19 16:36:10 CDT 2011

Thanks again for the recommendation. I can report that it works great on
Windows XP.

For posterity, here is the relevant line in the ipython_qtconsole_config.py:

    c.IPythonWidget.font_family = u'DejaVu Sans Mono'

Thanks again.