[IPython-User] ipython-qtconsole missing

Min RK benjaminrk@gmail....
Sat Aug 20 01:38:28 CDT 2011

The normal way to launch the qtconsole is as a subcommand with `ipython qtconsole`.

ipython-qtconsole is just a GUI script (e.g. for launching without a terminal window), that is only really useful on Windows. GUI scripts are created by setuptools, so they will only exist when you install with setuptools, which means `python setupegg.py install`.

-MinRK