[IPython-User] Indenting problems qtconsole (maybe TABs vs. SPACEs)

MinRK benjaminrk@gmail....
Sat Aug 20 11:31:30 CDT 2011

Currently we don't transform the text you type at all, so if you hit 'tab',
it inserts a tab.  Since IPython's indentation uses (4) spaces, hitting
'tab' wil almost always be wrong unless you remove any indentation that
IPython caused.

Things we need to do:

1. make indentation of the InputSplitter object configurable
2. bind tab to insert the same text as the auto-indent

-MinRK