[IPython-User] figure copy/paste doesn't work on MacOS X with OpenOffice

Fernando Perez fperez.net@gmail....
Sun Aug 21 16:22:52 CDT 2011

On Sun, Aug 21, 2011 at 2:17 PM, Chris Withers <chris@simplistix.co.uk> wrote:
> I did say in the subject line: Mac OS X ;-)

Oh, sorry, missed it :)  Mmh, no idea.   I'm specifically using OO
3.2, I don't know if it makes a difference.  Clipboard handling could
certainly be different across platforms.

One more important question: are you using an EPD installation?  If
so, it could be an issue with the clipboard code in pyside, since EPD
ships pyside while I'm testing with PyQt on linux...