[IPython-User] figure copy/paste doesn't work on MacOS X with OpenOffice

Chris Withers chris@simplistix.co...
Sun Aug 21 16:26:25 CDT 2011

On 21/08/2011 14:22, Fernando Perez wrote:
> On Sun, Aug 21, 2011 at 2:17 PM, Chris Withers<chris@simplistix.co.uk>  wrote:
>> I did say in the subject line: Mac OS X ;-)
>>
> Oh, sorry, missed it :)  Mmh, no idea.   I'm specifically using OO
> 3.2, I don't know if it makes a difference.  Clipboard handling could
> certainly be different across platforms.
>
> One more important question: are you using an EPD installation?  If
> so, it could be an issue with the clipboard code in pyside, since EPD
> ships pyside while I'm testing with PyQt on linux...

I am using EPD, and I've had numerous ipython crashes, I submitted a bug
report and pyside was blamed.

How can I disable pyside, whatever it is?

cheers,

Chris

             - http://www.simplistix.co.uk