[IPython-User] PyOS_InputHook support in pyside?

Fernando Perez fperez.net@gmail....
Sun Aug 21 20:12:02 CDT 2011

Hi Chris,

On Sat, Aug 20, 2011 at 3:34 PM, Christopher Lee-Messer
<chris.leemesser@gmail.com> wrote:
> Comments are welcome. However, I don't really have time right now to
> directly contribute to PySide because of my other duties. I did a
> quick look through on shiboken and company and it seemed I was
> unlikely to make it through before I ran out of weekend tim.
>
> I'm hoping that a PySide wizard might be able to use my code as
> motivation to easily add the equivalent functions directly to PySide
> :-)

Thanks for this contribution!  I do hope it gets adopted upstream in
pyside proper, and thanks for posting here as it may help others using
ipython as well.