[IPython-User] saving qtconsole as html via a command (i.e not right-clicking)

Mark Andrews andrews.markw@gmail....
Mon Aug 29 06:40:51 CDT 2011

Hi - I'm new to the list.  First off, thanks to all those who
developed ipython. It was always great, and the new .11 is amazing.

I've been using the qtconsole with inline graphics. At the end of my
session, I have been saving it as html by right clicking the console.
Is there any way to save as html via a command (something like this
made-up example: "  In [1001]:
save.qtconsole("mysession.html",type="html") ")?

thanks in advance,
Mark