[IPython-User] ipython-qtconsole missing

Klonuo Umom klonuo@gmail....
Sat Aug 20 07:28:36 CDT 2011

Thanks, I might just do that.
Does it make my life easier by creating possibility for launcher
desktop shortcut?

I'm just two days on Ubuntu and not familiar with this stuff, but I
spent an hour or so to make launcher shortcut without success. I mean
if I launch `ipython qtconsole` for example, I can't right click and
select "Add to launcher". Then I created
"/usr/share/applications/ipython.desktop" file with what seems to me
correct content, but simply can launch ipython, even from command
launcher (Alt+F2)