[IPython-User] Setting %edit in ipython qtconsole

Jeffrey Spencer jeffspencerd@gmail....
Wed Aug 31 16:44:05 CDT 2011

My config is in .ipython from previous versions but I don't have a file
called ipython_qtconsole_config.py.

If I create it how do I set the variable:

Ipythonwidght.editor="emacs --load ~/.emacsScript"

Something like the above or let me know.

Cheers,
Jeff