[IPython-User] Fwd: Setting %edit in ipython qtconsole

MinRK benjaminrk@gmail....
Wed Aug 31 20:59:08 CDT 2011

It's IPythonWidget.editor, so add the line:

c.IPythonWidget.editor = "emacs --load ~/.emacsScript"

to either ipython_qtconsole_config.py or ipython_config.py (all IPython apps
*also* load ipython_config.py, before loading their particular config file).

-MinRK