[IPython-User] Customising ipython colors

Neilen Marais nmarais@gmail....
Fri Feb 25 04:00:28 CST 2011

Hi,

I'm using ipython (0.10.1) in emacs with ipython.el. I'm having some trouble
getting a colour scheme that works though. I prefer to use a light-grey
background in emacs rather than the default white, but unfortunately
both the "Linux" and "LightBG" colour themes use bright green in
bactraces. This colour is very hard to read against a light grey
background.

So, I'd like to define a custom color scheme that works for me. If
someone could point me in the right direction I'd be more than willing
to set up and contribute a "GrayBG" colorscheme!

Thanks
Neilen