[IPython-User] ipython-qtconsole --pylab inline behavior

Brian Granger ellisonbg@gmail....
Wed Jan 19 10:24:56 CST 2011

On Wed, Jan 19, 2011 at 8:20 AM, Jeff Whitaker <jswhit@fastmail.fm> wrote:
> On 1/19/11 9:04 AM, Brian Granger wrote:
>>
>> Jeff,
>>
>> I have this fixed in this pull request that is waiting review:
>>
>> https://github.com/ipython/ipython/pull/243
>>
>> Should be in soon.
>>
>> Cheers,
>>
>> Brian
>
> Brian:  Thanks - is there any way I can grab this now?

The changes in this branch have completely changed how plotting works,
so I think the only way to get the fix is to use this branch
temporarily.  But, it is working well (I am using it daily), so it
should be pretty stable.  While the underlying code may change a bit
in review, I don't expect the functionality to change from the user's
perspective.

Cheers,

Brian

--