[IPython-User] Shadow history

Jorge Scandaliaris jorgesmbox-ml@yahoo...
Wed Jan 26 13:06:08 CST 2011

Hi,
For different reasons, in the last few months I have re-created my .ipython
directory several times. Every time I did so I copied the history file to the
new directory. Just today I realized that doing that I left the shadow history
behind (the db directory).  I still have a backup of the old directories, so I
wonder if it would be possible to consolidate those split shadow histories into
one. If that's too much to ask, maybe I could convert them to plain text,
although then it wouldn't be as useful as having it integrated into ipython.

I'd appreciate any suggestions,

jorges