[IPython-User] show() blocks in ipython 0.10.1

Éric Depagne eric@depagne....
Tue Mar 15 15:40:00 CDT 2011

Le mardi 15 mars 2011 20:13:47, Fernando Perez a écrit :
> Hi Eric,

Hi Fernando,

I've just tested the rc1 and the problem is solved.
Without -wthread, I need to add show() and I loos interactivity
With -wthread, show() is not needed anymore, and I can update my plot .

Congrats and thanks a lot.

Éric.
> On Mon, Mar 7, 2011 at 7:28 AM, Éric Depagne <eric@depagne.org> wrote:
> >> Éric.
> >
> > A strange addition.
> > If I start ipython -pylab, I get the same behaviour.
> >
> > But if I combine both (ipython -wthread -pylab) then it works.
>
> could you test the 0.10.2 release candidate here:
>
> http://ipython.scipy.org/dist/testing/
>
> and let us know if it fixes the problem?  I really want to have all of
> this sorted out before putting 0.10.2 out, since I doubt we'll every
> have the time to create a 0.10.3.
>
> Cheers,

Un clavier azerty en vaut deux