[IPython-User] qtconsole: redirecting stdout/stderr to the console?

Fernando Perez fperez.net@gmail....
Tue Nov 1 22:42:18 CDT 2011

On Tue, Nov 1, 2011 at 8:00 PM, Tim <darkxst@fastmail.fm> wrote:

> Is there anyway to redirect this output via zmq so I can see it ipython?

Unfortunately I don't know off-hand.  If you search the archives, long
ago we had threads (I think Robert Kern and Hans Meine posted some
tips) on how to redirect subprocess output by playing tricks with
duplication of file descriptors.

If you do figure it out, by all means let us know, as it would be very
useful to have an easy and generic solution for this.

Best,