[IPython-User] [IPython-user] Can't set color scheme in ipython

malapradej malapradej@hotmail....
Thu Nov 3 17:12:15 CDT 2011

Hi,
This may sound simple to someone out there. I have been trying to get
ipython to start with a preset color scheme without luck. I added
--colors=Linux to the ipythonrc file which is supposed to be the config file
but it wont load with the color scheme. I have also tried various other
options such as -colors Linux, -colors=Linux etc.
If someone out there knows why this is not working please let me know what I
am doing wrong.
Thanks,
Jacques