[IPython-User] Heartbeat stop error. Any tips for avoiding it?

klo uo klonuo@gmail....
Mon Nov 7 08:03:56 CST 2011

When I run some code which stresses CPU/RAM I get this error in Qt
console and I loose all namespace and work done before

It doesn't just happens when I run Python code inside IPython, but
also some hungry program outside Python/IPython envirnoment when
IPython is minimized aside

So, is there anything I can do to assure IPython (zmq as I understand
communication) does not brake, because as already said I loose all
variables, modules ... I was working with?

Maybe there is some procedure, that I'm willing to follow in my
IPython session to avoid this?

Also, if I expect to run demanding code, should I use IPython console
instead Qt console? I mean this things wont happen there, right?