[IPython-User] pdoc without header

Fernando Perez fperez.net@gmail....
Mon Nov 28 20:34:44 CST 2011

Hi folks,

On Mon, Nov 28, 2011 at 12:37 PM, Ludwig Schwardt
<ludwig.schwardt@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Tiago,
>
> I use IPython to provide a command line user interface to scientists.
>
> We use IPython for exactly the same thing (a command line user interface for
> astronomers, to be more exact!), and ran into the same issue.

Could I ask you perhaps to post a line/link about your use cases on the wiki?

http://wiki.ipython.org/Projects_using_IPython

When asking for funding and other similar things, it always help to
show that IPython is actually useful for something besides robbing us
of nights, weekends and any semblance of a normal life :)