[IPython-User] [IPython-user] IPython sometimes hangs on startup

Thomas Kluyver takowl@gmail....
Sat Oct 1 18:42:49 CDT 2011

I haven't come across this problem before, but if you hit Ctrl-C while it's
starting, do you get a traceback you could send? Also, what version of
IPython are you using, and on which OS?

Thanks,
Thomas

On 2 October 2011 00:18, Dr. Phillip M. Feldman <Phillip.M.Feldman@gmail.com