[IPython-User] Disabling color in IPython

Aaron Meurer asmeurer@gmail....
Sun Oct 9 00:34:22 CDT 2011

This is on Mac OS X.

Here is my IPython profile, if that helps:
https://github.com/asmeurer/dotfiles/blob/master/.ipython/profile_default/ipython_config.py.
 I'm guessing that having my colors set to 'linux' in my profile has
something to do with it.

Aaron Meurer