[IPython-User] [IPython-user] IPython sometimes hangs on startup

Dr. Phillip M. Feldman Phillip.M.Feldman@gmail....
Mon Oct 10 13:58:35 CDT 2011

My apologies for the slow response.

My OS is Windows XP Professional 32-bit.  The IPython version is 0.11.

I had thought about the possibility that IPython might be trying to access a
network resource, but when I issue the command 'env' from the IPython
prompt, the output includes the following:

'HOME': 'C:\\Phillip\\Computer\\Python'

Any suggestions will be appreciated.

Phillip