[IPython-User] [OT] Example similar to "ipython -p physics" for ipython 0.11?

Filipe ocefpaf@gmail....
Mon Oct 17 14:29:59 CDT 2011

Aha, so now I understand why such an "alien" feature show up in IPython.
I'm not complaining. I used it for the same end and I loved it. There
are probably a bunch of "TAs" out there craving for this feature to be
back into the IPython and the new notebook.

BTW, Thanks for IPython!

-Filipe