[IPython-User] Custom color stylesheets for iPython qtconsole

Fernando Perez fperez.net@gmail....
Tue Oct 18 23:25:35 CDT 2011

On Tue, Oct 18, 2011 at 9:15 PM, Jason Wirth <wirth.jason@gmail.com> wrote:

> Where would I store my pygments .py file?

If you write a custom one, I'm not sure: I don't know if pygments
supports out of the box user-specified stylesheets automatically.  If
most likely it won't work out of the box with ipython.  But if
pygments has a mechanism for installing stylesheets that it can
automatically find by name, then it will work (once Min tracks down
why the --style flag is currently failing; I know it used to work not
too long ago).