[IPython-User] parallel load-balanced question

Toby Burnett tburnett@uw....
Fri Oct 21 16:44:43 CDT 2011

Hi, I'm converting to the new parallel scheme, very nice.
I start a number of tasks with the lview.map, and would like to be able to extract some results from finished tasks before they all finish. The AsyncMapResult object does not seem to allow that, however. It is a list with an entry for each task, but no way that I could find to get the metadata for a finished task before all had finished. Am I missing something? Doing this the wrong way?

--Toby Burnett