[IPython-User] [qtconsole] saving xhtml and svg

MinRK benjaminrk@gmail....
Sun Oct 23 13:16:02 CDT 2011

The default figure format is PNG, which doesn't export to svg+xhtml.  You
must be using SVG figures for inline plotting for that export to work:

In your ipython_qtconsole_config.py:

c.InlineBackendConfig.figure_format = 'svg'

or at runtime:

from IPython.zmq.pylab.backend_inline import InlineBackendConfig
InlineBackendConfig.instance().figure_format = 'svg'

which will affect all figures created after this point.

We have #735 <https://www.github.com/ipython/ipython/issues/735> open on
GitHub for a clearer message.