[IPython-User] Tab completion in qtconsole

thron7 thron7@users.sourceforge....
Mon Oct 24 07:01:42 CDT 2011

On 10/22/2011 01:50 PM, Phyo Arkar wrote:
> Yeah i expected the same behavior too at same os.<TAB>
>
> Can we go without Pager in qtconsole when completion is too long?

Yeah, as the qtconsole is scrollable anyway, the extra pager doesn't
make much sense, does it?! The tab completion output could be pasted
into the console directly, and the unfinished prompt expression be
re-established below it. You could go through the output using the
normal scrollbar, and finish your input line just by just typing ahead.

T.