[IPython-User] [IPython-user] No output in notebook when accessed outside localhost

eklavyaa eklavyaa@gmail....
Mon Oct 31 09:16:20 CDT 2011

I was able to resolve this issue using the pointers in this post
http://old.nabble.com/how-to-setup-python-notebook-to-run-on-a-local-network-td32748109.html

Specifically, by starting the notebook using
ipython notebook --pylab inline --ip 192.168.1.130 --ws-hostname
192.168.1.130

The option "-ws-hostname " was what did the trick.

-E