[IPython-User] No output in the notebook

Joris Van den Bossche jorisvandenbossche@gmail....
Thu Sep 1 10:37:01 CDT 2011

Hi,

I installed the development version of IPython to try the new notebook,
which looks very promising!
But my problem: I see no output of the cells. No figures, but also no
numbers, arrays or output from print statements. I tried to click on
'toggle' in the left sidebar, but that makes no difference.

I run Ubuntu 11.04, have zeromq 2.1.8 and python-zeromq 2.1.7 (from the ppa
of chris lea), tornado 2.0, and use Firefox 6.

Does anybody know what could be the cause?

Kind regards,
Joris