[IPython-User] figure copy/paste doesn't work on MacOS X with OpenOffice

Robert Kern robert.kern@gmail....
Thu Sep 1 21:04:15 CDT 2011

On 9/1/11 1:27 AM, Chris Withers wrote:

>>> But would IPython's qtconsole work without it?
>>
>> IPython's qtconsole will work with either PySide or PyQt.
>
> Okay, so once pyside is removed, how do I install PyQt?

If you are an EPD subscriber, you can add the appropriate GPL-eggs repository to
your IndexRepos list. It should be present, but commented out in your
~/.enstaller4rc file already. Just uncomment it. Then use enpkg to install PyQt:

$ enpkg PyQt

--
Robert Kern

  an underlying truth."