[IPython-User] saving qtconsole as html via a command (i.e not right-clicking)

Thomas Kluyver takowl@gmail....
Fri Sep 2 09:58:54 CDT 2011

On 29 August 2011 12:40, Mark Andrews <andrews.markw@gmail.com> wrote:

> I've been using the qtconsole with inline graphics. At the end of my
> session, I have been saving it as html by right clicking the console.
> Is there any way to save as html via a command (something like this
> made-up example: "  In [1001]:
> save.qtconsole("mysession.html",type="html") ")?

At present, no. It might be possible to add such a feature, but it's not as
trivial as it might sound, because commands you type in are executed in the
kernel, which doesn't 'know' the details of the Qt console.

Thomas