[IPython-User] saving qtconsole as html via a command (i.e not right-clicking)

Ken Mankoff mankoff@gmail....
Fri Sep 2 11:56:51 CDT 2011

I'm new to iPython so please excuse if these suggestions don't make
sense.

The kernel doesn't know about qtconsole, but don't magic commands?
If I type %guiref it seems to know. So maybe it could be implemented
at that level.

Also, you can set up logging, which, combined with replay, could
have similar results. You could also combine this with a wrapper
above the iPython level at the OS/window manager level (ex
AppleScript on OS X) which could automate creating HTML or PDFs from
iPython session logs.

   -k.