[IPython-User] [IPython-user] IPython LSF support

MinRK benjaminrk@gmail....
Mon Sep 5 15:33:56 CDT 2011

Yes, 0.11 has LSF support.  Just use the
LSFEngineSetLauncher/LSFControllerLauncher,
the same as you would with PBS or SGE.

It is basically untested, as the author of the LSF launchers is the only one
to have tested it, to our knowledge, so please let us know about
shortcomings, etc..  I should scan through the docs to make sure they aren't
out of sync.

-MinRK