[IPython-User] ipcluster fails on Mac OSX (ssh-askpass not found)

MinRK benjaminrk@gmail....
Wed Sep 7 15:13:31 CDT 2011

It looks like you are using 0.11 dev, so neither 0.11 release nor current
dev.  Can you get either 0.11 release or current git master?  The bug you
are seeing is the result of a circular import, which can't have survived for
long in master.

-MinRK